How Do I Get A Login With PayPal?
When you connect your credit card or debit card to send and receive money, you know that your PayPal account is working for you! Make sure that before you get that PayPal login, you have to have a computer, a connection to the Internet, an email address, and if you want to send and receive money, of course, a bank account.
The great thing with having a my PayPal account is that you can open it with any kind of web browser. Moreover, a paypal.com login allows you to get payments for any of your services and/or products. If you are a shopper, you can pay for your purchases online through PayPal as well. PayPal is great for those who have small and medium sized businesses or those who would like to support such businesses.
Described in succession are the procedures with registering with PayPal.
• Type www.paypal.com on the address bar of a browser program.
• Once loaded, you will find the main PayPal website below. Click the blue button tagged Sign Up. This should be on the upper right portion in your screen.
• You will then find the sign up form of PayPal, like below. Pick whether you require a Business or Personal Account. Then, click the blue Continue button. In this case, let us pick a Personal Account.
• Make sure that you are not accessing another person’s PayPal account. This is important because you do not want to compromise someone else’s sensitive financial data nor yours. If this happens, try a couple of things. First, log out. Next, reload the site. Third, delete the history of your browser. Lastly, if all things fail, just open the site using a different browser.
• On the site, type in the needed fields like your Email and Password. Type your Password one more time and click the blue Continue button.
• Make sure that you have a unique email that you registered with PayPal. PayPal will flag it with you if you already used a particular email previously. This is important, as this email would serve as your PayPal login.
• You would also need a good password with PayPal, similar to any online account. This is particularly important for PayPal because it manages your funds. Think about a really great password then. As you type your password, they will be substituted with dots. It needs you to have a password that is at least 8 characters in length.
• Lastly, to get your PayPal account, plug in additional details on yourself such as names, birth date, address, zip, mobile, city, and verification code. Note that the remaining are optional fields. After, tick the checkbox if you agree to PayPal’s terms and conditions (which everyone needs to tick to proceed). Then click the button, Agree and Create Account.